Sunday, July 21, 2013

Beware Cthulhu the Cutie

Beware of Cthulhu the Cutie!  He'll make your eyeballs coo as he's feasting on your innards.  Or whatever Cthulhu is supposed to do...I don't know.


My brother and I are thinking of a project to do with H P Lovecraft and somewhere in there I thought of doing Cthulhu as a little monster, more cute than dangerous - in looks anyway - I'm sure he could still...um...Like I said, I have no idea what he does.

I've heard of H P Lovecraft quite a lot - from people doing movies inspired by it or writing books that pay homage...but I've never read Lovecraft until yesterday.  I started with the Alchemist.

And I've heard of Cthulhu - I know he's a monster, and I think I've heard that he's over 50 stories tall...and he's quite cranky...but I don't know why or who or what he does.  There's a book called the Call of Cthulhu - so eventually I'll read that and maybe it'll all make sense.  Until then - beware of...something!

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter