Friday, November 13, 2015

Happy Pantry: Happy Friday...the 13th fry said...

It's Friday the 13th and that makes ya think of two things - one is, don't step on cracks.  And secondly it's weirdo hockey fans with big knives.

But Happy Pantry does believe in superstitious crack stepping, and we definitely are not going to be drawing any knife wielding maniacs (it's kind of off brand)...but we do like Fridays...so we thought we'd do something:

I've been freelancing on Spongebob Squarepants for a few months now, so I thought it would be fun to do that style of 'cleanup' with the line work for this illustration.  And I was really feeling the big fat wiggly fries, even though if I ordered fries, I always hope their shoestring or thin and crispy.

And, if you didn't notice - there are 13 fries and the 13th fry is the one that's wishing you a Happy Fry-day.  So even though I'm spelling it out...enjoy!

No comments:

 
Free Hit Counter